Are you looking for the best Invisalign Austin TX branch? If you said yes you are in the best place because we are going to provide you with all the available options and help you get your clear aligners today.
The price of the Invisalign system depends on various factors, and the best thing is that you can have a free consultation in many places we’ll mention later. This is an amazing opportunity to learn more about Invisalign providers, and see if you are the right candidate for the clear plastic aligners.
Other affordable alternatives to Invisalign
Considering that Invisalign can be quite an expense for many people we have to mention a few more removable aligners that will do the same or better job than traditional metal braces or even Invisalign.
Companies like Byte, Candid, and others have made it possible to get that beautiful smile while staying on the budget. There are many reasons to consider all the options once you are sure that Invisalign treatment might be too expensive.
Alternatives and orthodontic treatments we are going to list below have various treatment plans and options to help you with crooked teeth. Here are a few options that will help you get that healthy smile:
- Remote treatment
- Daytime aligners and the best orthodontic experience
- Cost $2,400 for the entire orthodontic treatment
- Remote treatment
- Aligners for day and night with approximately the same treatment time
- Treatment cost: $1,895 for day or $2,295 for night aligners
- Remote treatment
- Both day and night aligners that are virtually invisible
- Cost $1,950 for day or night braces
- Remote treatment
- Straighter smile with both day and night aligners
- Treatment cost $1,145 for the day or $1,345 for the night aligners
How Much Does Invisalign Austin Cost?
Invisalign cost in Austin Texas varies depending on the Invisalign provider you choose and the treatment plan you might need. Invisalign is much more efficient and comfortable than traditional braces, but they can be quite expensive.
If you are in Austin Texas you can expect prices for Invisalign clear braces to be anywhere from $3,500 up to $8,000. On average Invisalign patients will spend around $5,000 for all Invisalign trays.
The treatment process is a few months long and you need to make sure about all the available payment options. While the full cost might sound like a lot of money your new smile is worth the expense and there are various Invisalign providers you can choose from.
At the same time, the Invisalign cost is often divided into a down payment and loan rates that can significantly reduce the initial cost of the treatment.
Dental Office Options In Austin That Gives Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
Here are some of the best places to get your Invisalign treatment:
Dr. Kunik Orthodontics
Address: 4201 Bee Cave Rd, 830 West 3rd St, 11821 Rock Rose Ave
Phone number: (512) 327-8818
Address: 1509 S Lamar Blvd, Ste 675 Austin, TX 78704
Phone number: (512) 444-4746
Ortho 360 Orthodontics
Address: 1500 W 38th St #27, Austin, TX 78731
Phone number: (512) 716-0307
Pure Smiles Orthodontics
Address: 4301 W. William Cannon Dr, Suite E-300 Austin, TX 78749
Phone number: (512) 215-2520
Address: 11743 Jollyville Rd, Austin, TX 78759
Phone number: (512) 601-4102
Address: 1700 W Parmer Ln #250, Austin, TX 78727
Phone number: (512) 351-8362
Mary Kay Becher
Address: 4464 Frontier Trail Austin, TX 78745
Phone number: (512) 831-5048
Central Texas Orthodontics
Address: 3413 W Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78748
Phone number: (512) 292-1910
Address: 3901 S Lamar Blvd #420, Austin, TX 78704
Phone number: (512) 445-3355
Address: 6911 N FM 620 Suite A-200, Austin, TX 78732
Phone number: (512) 363-5792
What determines the price of Invisalign treatment?
The price of Invisalign treatment is not the same in every state and for that matter in every location in the same country. This is one of the reasons why you need to ask around for the best orthodontic care and payment plans.
Here are a couple of things that can influence Invisalign cost:
- The current condition of your teeth – Depending on the problem you need to resolve with braces and if you have crowded teeth there can be different treatments that can influence the Invisalign cost. This is why you need a great dentist to ensure optimal results. Not all problems can be treated with Invisalign and you need to be a good candidate for this procedure to have an effect. So, making an appointment with your dentist is the first step you need to take today.
- Dentist office – Different doctors will price their services differently. This is one of the reasons why you need to look for the best doctor and know exactly what you are looking for as a patient. You can see there is a list of some of the best doctors in the state that are more than competent to provide you with the best results.
- Pre-treatment procedures – Some people will need oral surgery, resolve gum disease or even have dental implants before they can begin the Invisalign treatment. So, the final price will depend on a few different factors.
- Your state of residence – The Invisalign advanced technology is priced differently depending on your location. Most of the time suburban areas are more affordable so make sure you are choosing the right general dentist for you and always look for other doctors to compare the prices.
Is Invisalign better than traditional metal braces?
Yes, many patients prefer the entire process that Invisalign offers, from the ability to have a virtual consultation as a new patient to the latest techniques that will get you the perfect smile.
Since clear braces don’t have any metal wires they are more comfortable to wear and practically invisible.
In addition, Invisalign works faster and there is no risk of damage to your teeth. Many adults decide to whiten their teeth while they wear braces. This is not a viable option with traditional braces.
One thing you need to keep in mind is the amount of time you need to wear the aligners. Your dentist will have more information, but in general, you need to devote time for the treatment to work.
Getting the best orthodontic treatment is not hard considering that there are so many options and providers available. This is why you need to know everything about the product, treatment, and service to find the one that suits your needs the best.
Many adult patients will pick Invisalign over metal brackets and conventional braces any day of the week because they are more effective and comfortable to wear. In addition, Invisalign will not only make your teeth straight but preserve them from tooth decay and enable you to have a brighter smile in the end.
So, make your free consultation today and be one step closer to the perfect and confident smile you deserve. Pay attention to different Invisalign costs in various locations and make sure you are paying for the right service from the start.