Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Dental Clinics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Check whether all authors Name, Affiliations, Educational Qualifications, Address, Ph, Email, Designation included in the Metadata
- All figures uploaded as .tif or .jpg format with a resolution not less than 300 dpi
The whole of the literary matter is the copyright of the Editorial Board.
The Journal, however, grants to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, perform and display the work (either in pre-print or post-print format) publicly and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any reasonable non-commercial purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights.
The journal also grants the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal non-commercial use.
The copyright form duly signed by all the authors should be submitted immediately after submitting the manuscript
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Plagiarism is defined by the World Association of Medical Editors as the appropriation of the language, ideas or thoughts of another without crediting their true source and representation of them as one's own original work.
iNTJDC deal with this problem and other cases of scientific misconduct on a case by case basis while following guidance produced by bodies that include the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME) and the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
Once any article is detected plagiarism, it will be removed from the journal and a notice will be published in the next issue. Authors will be reseponsible for the consequences of the plagiarism. The editorial team and Publishers will do their best to detect in during the review and editing process. If it happens all authors are equllay responsible for the misconduct and will be barred from publishing further in the Journal for one year.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
INTJDC allow readers to reuse and remixing of its content in accordance with a CC BY or CC BY-NC
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|